Leora & Malia - Home Activities #2

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

One of her favourite dogs from the shelter  is very ill and has been taken  to the vets .

Capisco, già con Paul sembrava triste questa mattina. Dopo il messaggio vocale ha pianto un poco.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I understand, already with Paul he seemed sad this morning. After the voice message she cried a little.

She gets the daily updates, you can tell when something isn't to her liking, she will look stern and do a lot of writing or make more voice messages, checking up on what's been said that day on them etc. When she puts her mind to it, she won't leave it until it's sorted and will ask Paul to intervene if she wants that extra weight behind it. It means a great deal to them both.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

is it a soap opera or is it a movie 

I think its The Batchelor.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Paul serenading Leora on guitar again i see! She loves it when he does this! 

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Paul sérénade Leora à la guitare à nouveau je vois! Elle adore quand il fait ça! 

Bonjour Je rentre de vacance dans le sud j'ai récupéré mon ordinateur 
Comment s'est passé cette semaine beaucoup d'appel de paul à telle passé beaucoup de temps avec loverboy ?????
Heureux de vous revoir

• Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
36 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello I am coming back from vacation in the south I got my computer 
How was this week a lot of call from paul to such and such spent a lot of time with loverboy ?????
Happy to see you again

Hi Patou, all i can report is, she spent a lot of Monday out, then stopped out overnight on Wednesday. There was also a big bouquet of flowers brought back in on Wednesday too, and yesterday she did talk to him at least twice. So Loverboy has been around this week in part. But she has talked a lot with Paul, especially Tuesday and has just been on Skype with him now. She has also been dealing a lot with the Dog Shelter back home too. That's really all of this week's report!

Oh....And they had a couple of magnificent mutual bates this week!!

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Salut Patou, tout ce que je peux dire, c'est qu'elle a passé beaucoup de lundi dehors, puis s'est arrêtée pendant la nuit le mercredi. Il y avait aussi un gros bouquet de fleurs ramené mercredi, et hier, elle lui a parlé au moins deux fois. Donc, Loverboy a été en partie cette semaine. Mais elle a beaucoup parlé avec Paul, surtout mardi et vient d'être sur Skype avec lui maintenant. Elle a également beaucoup traité avec le refuge pour chiens à la maison. C'est vraiment tout le rapport de cette semaine!

Merci loverboy est toujours d'actualité ce que je vois

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, patou said:

Thank you loverboy is still relevant what I see

Well he never was out of the picture, just been quieter recently. Even if she didn't meet him as much, they have still been in regular contact.