Leora & Malia - Home Activities #2

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia with the beautiful hand on leora's leg 

Leora With hand in Malia's hair 

Love and affection 💞👸🌟💞

Happy night

On her leg, as you can see she's on her upper thigh rubbing practically her pussy, not her leg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I myself will always enjoy seeing Leora by herself during her sexy moments, like earlier when she was lotioning up her sexy body( that was certainly not long enough), now I'm aware I'm speaking to a crowd that prefers only seeing them together, but don't dislike me, because I'm the opposite of that

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I myself will always enjoy seeing Leora by herself during her sexy moments, like earlier when she was lotioning up her sexy body( that was certainly not long enough), now I'm aware I'm speaking to a crowd that prefers only seeing them together, but don't dislike me, because I'm the opposite of that

How many in life ever become comfortable enough to sensually stimulate themselves while knowing there are chances they may be being observed while doing so, let alone any who ever feel comfortable about exposing any of their areas of gender indentity ? The answer is not that many ever are comfortable in such situations.

After her friends arrival there, I as well preferred seeing her when she was alone when it came to anything related to any sensual stimulation of one or the other. But after noticing that other such experiences seemed to be enjoyed by her and her friend as well, I started observing more of such occasions and realized that some of which were just as much of enticing and sensual turn ons, if not even more at times.

There are times when she chooses to sensually stimulate herself just as she has chosen to do in the past, many of which times you were here complimenting and praising her for doing so.

Yet for awhile now when she has chosen to do so, you have been being rarely heard from, but are heard from either sarcastically or complaining more often when she chooses to do something else that may be pleasureable and enjoyable to her as well.

I don't happen to dislike you because it is obviously your own right to feel the ways you do about anything, but it does seem to be somewhat hypocritical for someone who claimed to be such an avid supporter of her for so long e.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Malia in bed 

Masturbation 

No, they're not Pulo.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

......NOW THEY ARE!!!!!😄

AND THIS LOOKS A LITTLE DIFFERENT TOO.....