Leora & Malia - Home Activities #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No toy, all finger work, and how fast is Leora's hand going!!

And she has already shown us the affect it's had on herself, not even her turn yet!!

Over to magic fingers Malia......

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well, it takes me back to how they started off! But this time they started with My Generation, rather than end with it!😄

Leora very methodical and reaching top speed on Malia, then showing the effect on her own bits! So Malia had an easier job, Leora was halfway there! But still those magic fingers did the trick, it was shall we say 'Glistening', and she never took the eye off the prize again. And i do admit - I DID think at the start, it was the night that......But not yet.

Bravo Girls!!

Well,I have to say that I did see this coming by the looks on Leora after the massage,she looked really horny so it was not a surprise

to me.Wow girls,it was a fantastic bate from both of you.I could really see that Leora loves this by her face expression,biting her underlip,

open her mouth and of course the concentration of what she was doing,excellentAnd for Malia,this time she was really fixated and concentrated

of what she was doing,way to go Malia,much better.A big thank you girls,very sensual.Love you always girls and as usual a big kiss to both of you.

But one question Leora,do you really need lube?For what I could see you were really wet already.

• Like 3