Leora & Malia - Home Activities #2

46 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

relaxing back massage 

Leora In Malia 

I do not think Leora has ever been in Malia nor vice versa, though we have been waiting for that move for months.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Calle said:

...displayed 70... Why would a thermometer in Prague show those crazy Fahrenheit figures? Prague is part of the modern world!

I really don't actually know for certain but the balcony cam displays degrees in Fahrenheit whenever I have noticed it for awhile now. I don't recall it ever displaying any digital temperature display in the past until some time more recently. Perhaps it may be something in their software that detects from what area an observation may be from as to whether the digital display may be in Fahrenheit or Celcius. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

It must be Eva 

phone messages 

Call Me Dog GIF by Puglie Pug

They'd be more grown up than the ones he sends her i bet!! 🤣

Apparently, a recent occasion involving some interactive sensual stimulation seemed to be enjoyed by both of the attractive friends. The occasion seemed as though it may have been a better and perhaps more enjoyable experience for both of the friends.

It did so in a sense that both apparently seemed to take turns being in better positions to offer one another some pleasureable and enjoyable sensual stimulation until certain levels of gratification seemed to have been achieved by both of the friends.

Something in particular that was noticed that perhaps would have induced even more pleasure and enjoyment than what seemed to have occurred. It was noticed that one of the two friends seemed to concentrate more on an area and certain spot of sensitivity of her friend while she sensually stimulated her, of which her friend seemed to really enjoy quite a bit.

The other of the two friends seemed to concentrate more on use of some of the entire lengths of her fingers while rubbing some of them up and down the entire length of her friends kitty rather than perhaps considering more of concentration on a more sensitive area and spot of her friends kitty with more of her fingertips as well, as her friend has done on her.

It seemed that while a good portion of the up and down rubbing was done with most of the lengths of some of her fingers, it did not seem as concentrated on the more sensitive area and spot of her friends kitty as she has done on her. Perhaps there may have been some slight apprehensiveness from some nervousness knowing that such a position would not have allowed any view to be able to be partially or mostly obstructed or obscured with another body part such as a leg.

Regardless, it seemed apparent that both seemed to enjoyed the occasion quite a bit more than some other previous occasions other than several occasions in the past that followed some exchanges of massages. The occasion seemed to be a really nice experience.

She has shown that she is perfectly capable of doing so as had apparently occurred on several other similar occasions in the past after there had been some exchanges of massages with the two friends. It is hoped that one or the other happen to notice and read this commentary and perhaps take such matters into consideration if anything similar is decided to ever occur again.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This time Slipper got it right. Second dinner and another quiet evening for the girls.

Yeah, those fingers were worn out from other use tonight! 😮

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ah, then it wasn't my impression that Leora seemed distracted  😆

I have a sneaky feeling things have been or will be sorted out quickly. Aww bless him, the little lapdog! :sick: