Leora & Malia - Home Activities #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

Now maybe Paul

Yes this is Paul, happier straight away too.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It started well but ended with her being annoyed. But the sound out there is so bloody awful, it's difficult.

It think was Paul.I don´t think Leora knows how bad the microphone on the balcony is,so why risk anything and you see

she still talking to Paul.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

I don´t think Leora knows how bad the microphone on the balcony 

True but - She went out there to make that call especially. She started off all girly like she can with LB, then ended up getting annoyed and sighed as it ended. She then called Paul as she came back in and the whole tone was different right from the start, and was laughing with him at the beginning. So after that with Paul, the annoyed call was Loverboy. And some form of apology gift may come as a result!

There's already a mountain of texting going on.......Patterns!!

Just have to see how long it lasts before she forgives him this time. Seconds?🙃

7 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

It think was Paul.I don´t think Leora knows how bad the microphone on the balcony is,so why risk anything and you see

she still talking to Paul.

Unsure 3d Stock Illustrations – 608 Unsure 3d Stock Illustrations, Vectors  & Clipart - Dreamstime

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There are 3 positive things that happen when she falls out with the lapdog - 1, She comes back down to earth and is more like her usual self, 2, The phone goes quieter, and 3 - We get her spending more time with Malia and indeed us!!

A cosy night in Malia's room as a result!!