Political correctness.

Guest Pirate

I don't know how many times you have to be told Woody, I'm not a liberal.  Also, how many times do you have to be told that freedom of speech gives me the right to call you out on your bullshit.  It is bullshit mate but you have been told that also.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone let me know of a way to block The Old Dudes Board threads from appearing in Unread Posts when I log in?  CamCaps would be great without being led to read the shit that gets posted here.  I know it's just a simple case of not clicking on the pseudo-funny, almost-interesting thread titles but I think it's good to perform a daily check of whether I've become a cunt overnight or not - one read a day of the hate filled shit that regularly gets posted here confirms that I haven't.

KarenKraft, did your mother never give you any hugs at all when you were growing up?  Or was she a neofacist, neoconservative, fear mongeress which is where you get it from?

Here is my suggestion for you dont let the door knob hit you in ass on the way out.

index.jpg

Well done Peepy, that told me huh? Twat.

You might want to take the dick out of your  mouth when you speak little hard to understand you.

I don't know how many times you have to be told Woody, I'm not a liberal.  Also, how many times do you have to be told that freedom of speech gives me the right to call you out on your bullshit.  It is bullshit mate but you have been told that also.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck,.. It's a fucking duck!    So stop trying to act as if your something other than what you have shown yourself to be. 

You first attacked KarenKraft, even though she never said anything personally against you.  You tried to be cute with your words speaking about her mother not giving her any hugs, and calling her a neo-fascist.  And you don't call yourself a liberal?  Who do you think your kidding.

Go cry and whine to the admin, to try and get us silenced.  But being an unpaid freeloader, I don't think they would care very much in what you've got to say, anymore than I do. 

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck,.. It's a fucking duck!    So stop trying to act as if your something other than what you have shown yourself to be. 

You first attacked KarenKraft, even though she never said anything personally against you.  You tried to be cute with your words speaking about her mother not giving her any hugs, and calling her a neo-fascist.  And you don't call yourself a liberal?  Who do you think your kidding.

Go cry and whine to the admin, to try and get us silenced.  But being an unpaid freeloader, I don't think they would care very much in what you've got to say, anymore than I do.

en español GRAZNAR lo hacen los cuervos , los patos PARPAN

Can someone let me know of a way to block The Old Dudes Board threads from appearing in Unread Posts when I log in? 

I don't know if you can, but you can read the threads you like and then click:

Mark ALL messages as read

en español GRAZNAR lo hacen los cuervos , los patos PARPAN

Fuck a duck Woody! You are literally mental mate.

How many dumb ass people does America have! Watching those voters sadly reinforces the rest of the worlds view of the US as a stupid and bullying nation. I don't see them as bullies but Jesus most are stupid!!! They must be they voted in Obama! Then again he was voted in on the back of a racist vote. 70% or more blacks voted for Obama. Did they honestly vote only on policies or simply because he was black?

Of course our liberal friends believe only white people can be racist.

Obama would be declared the worst President ever if he was white. The President of the US is supposed to be the leader of the free world yet for virtually all of his time in office he has abdicated from that position. His inaction and lack of leadership led to the uninterrupted growth of IS. His weasel words about not being against Islam has now spectacularly backfired. Appeasement or simply turning a blind eye to their murderous activities has simply made the problem bigger than firm leadership would have allowed.

Only now when everyone can see that radical Islam (what does non-radical Islam look like I ask again and again!) is pure evil and devil worship does Islam's friend Obama actually do something.

I and many others around the world had faith in the US to protect the free world. As the only superpower on the planet we have to look for them to lead. The UK is always willing to do its bit but is too small to be effective.

Now what we on this forum should understand is that we are people scattered around the world who have the opportunity to debate world issues (leora's ass is not THAT important!). Whatever we say needs to be accepted as our personal opinion. We are FREE to say whatever we feel and speak as we find.

It always seems to be the case that people who are 'offended' by others views simply lack the intellect to argue an alternative point of view.

If you don't want to join interesting debates around politics and world events but prefer to stick to ogling Leora's ass then simply ignore the rest of us!!!