Leora & Malia - Home Activities #3

patou

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

They both rinsed and washed their faces. It must be hot there in the house  🥵 🥵

The benchmark for that is still June 24th - The next anniversary coming! The night were they were so wet - Everywhere, from head to toe - They had to change all the bed sheets straight afterwards.....

I believe that was an extraordinarily nice experience and occasion. One that both seemed to enjoy quite a bit. I also still believe that one of the two should give some thought and consideration of how much attention and concentration by her friend is given to the more sensitive area around and on her kitty's joy button, and how it feels to have some of her friends fingertips concentrating more on that area, rather than as much of the rest of the surface of her kitty using mostly the undersides of some of the lengths of some of her fingers.

There is certainly nothing at all wrong with the ways she use's mostly the undersides of the lengths of some of her fingers to induce stimulation of her friend, and of course everyone is different and does many things in life differently, but if she would consider using some of her fingertips more around and on her friends kitty's more sensitive area of her joy button, it may result in her inducing even more pleasureable sensual stimulation of her friend during such occasions. 

For those that are apparently confused by the lengthy commentary of explanation....in other words, if one of the two friends would concentrate more on using more of some of her fingertips along with some use of some of the undersides of her fingers around and on the more sensitive area of her friends kitty's joybutton, (such as her friend has usually done on her), rather than concentrating mostly on just some use of the undersides of some of her fingers across and up and down the overall area of her friends kitty, her friend may experience even more pleasure and enjoyment from such an occasion than she already may.

It has been more than obvious that one of the two friends has concentrated on using more of some of her fingertips along with some of the undersides of her fingers when she was sensually stimulating her friend, and she also concentrated more on the more sensitive area around and on her friends kitty's joy button while doing so. For those that can't understand that, oh well.  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Concour1 said:

it would much more eventful if they inserted their fingers even if only for a short time

Never say never! They are getting more adventurous, more comfortable recently. A few months ago it was a definite No. Now, it could indeed happen. But just don't expect it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Concour1 said:

I am not expecting it, if it happens it will be just that more enjoyable.  I wonder if this is their plan to take it very slow to keep the fans engaged.

Oh it certainly keeps up the interest, yes for sure! They know they have a captive audience! All i mean is, just when we think we may have seen the limit of what they are willing to do, we then get something out of the blue that is that little bit further on. Not sure if all that is a plan, to me more like making sure first. But of course, it's all discussed beforehand.

7 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Now what can I say,where the hell did that come from.Couldn´t see that coming did you,not me.Thank you girls for a fantastic

bate on each other and this is what I have hoped for that Leora is let out everything inside when she cums,loved it.I´ve been

praying for this for a long time so it was very nice to hear.Love you always girls and a big kiss to both of you,somewhere.

they're selling soap, man! on Twitter: "https://t.co/Txs3mYcD9D… "

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

yesterday was a great wednesday  

Girls on the balcony enjoying the afternoon sun 

In bed watching TV together 

Masturbation  With the fingers 

Leora em Malia

In the end leora licking her fingers after ending up with joy in Malia 

Malia em Leora 

great night of love and affection 

Great friendship 💞👸💞