new times

ARMY SNIPER

Guest Squirrel

Russia, like the United States, likes to sadistically torture its citizens twice a year by screwing around with the clocks. Shifting from Standard to Daylight Savings and back again is utterly foolish, but they do it anyway, and then again only in some regions.

The UK moved its clocks forward by one hour on Saturday night (well 2am Sunday morning). We are now on what we stupidly call British Summer Time.

Our government likes to rob its citizens of hours of wonderful sunlight. By mid summer it gets daylight at 4am when everyone is still asleep. They won't move the clocks 2 hours forward because despite London (9 million) being closer to Paris than Scotland we have to keep the 4 million Scots happy!!!

RLC regularly cheat by running video instead of live streams. I was told this practice would cease but I suspect it is still regularly used.

They are making mugs of us all and are breaking their contract with us by streaming video rather than real live streaming.

someone did not set the clock at all or set it to the wrong time or a power outage.  One of the many reasons my dad calls me to changes the clocks also I have  to do it twice a year because someone thinks we need to do it.  Not Me leave the time alone.

Guest sojoe

If as you say they cheat by running videos, why do they not run them when the apartment is under maintenance or when occupants are away?

Just asking  ???

sojoe if you are asking me... i am not associated with rlc,and i don't have a answer to your question.but who would want to see "videos" of empty apartments or ones under maintenance? to me it's got to be where even with people in the apartment's it's just about as boring as "under maintenance" apartment's.