US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

But these same people thought it was great when John McCain, Lisa Murkowski, and Susan Collins stopped legislation by a Republican president. Such hypocrites!:dodgy:

Thank God they did.  Now Voter's Rights that are being destroyed by QTrumplicans needs to be passed.  It's the string between Democracy & Tyranny.

• Like 1

I think you need to take your own advice, since you and O_U812 are the two biggest fools on this thread.😏

Go fuck yourself Authoritarian Fascist.

• Like 1

Unlike you, I don't allow "experts" to do my thinking for me. I gather information from numerous sources and form my on opinions based upon my analysis of that information. I don't need other people to tell me what to think. 

OK, so where are they?  I'm yet to see one viable point from you.

• Like 1

So the truth comes out - Fuck the little people, save $$$ for corporations.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

When West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice, R, announced his decision last month to cut federal unemployment benefits for his state's jobless residents, he pointed to what he said was a plethora of...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Thank God they did.  Now Voter's Rights that are being destroyed by QTrumplicans needs to be passed.  It's the string between Democracy & Tyranny.

:biggrin::tongue::biggrin::tongue: You have gone off the deep end. You are totally insane.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Again you are ass backwards. Passage of the so called "Voters Rights" bill will be the end of fair elections in America. Passage of that legislation will result in one party rule by the Democrats. One big step towards government in the U.S. becoming like government in Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, and North Korea.    

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Again you are ass backwards. Passage of the so called "Voters Rights" bill will be the end of fair elections in America. Passage of that legislation will result in one party rule by the Democrats. One big step towards government in the U.S. becoming like government in Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, and North Korea.    

Bullshit.  You buy the lies.  GQP are making laws where no laws were needed, all because of The Big Lie.

• Like 1