US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

This shows how full of shit Saggy is...

THEWEEK.COM

Why the U.S. needs voting rights protections and D.C. statehood, now

The real reason Democrats want to pass a federal voting law is because they know their liberal progressive policies will be so disliked by the American voters that cheating is the only way they will be able to win the 2022 and 2024 elections. Their legislation will make it easier for Democrats to cheat.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The real "big lie" is that the Democrats' Voter Rights bill will protect democracy. Democrats talk in opposites. The truth is that the Voter Rights bill will destroy democracy in America.:dodgy:

You're so fucking brain-fried, it stinks up the whole Midwest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The real reason Democrats want to pass a federal voting law is because they know their liberal progressive policies will be so disliked by the American voters that cheating is the only way they will be able to win the 2022 and 2024 elections. Their legislation will make it easier for Democrats to cheat.

Per usual, you didn't read the article.

• Like 1

Let's see how Saggy spins this one...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On CNN Monday, following the release of an audio tape that appears to show Rudy Giuliani discussing a quid pro quo deal with Ukrainian officials to get dirt on President Joe Biden's family...

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

CNN has revealed the recording of the call between Rudy Giuliani and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky's top aide where the former president's lawyer pressured the country to investigate...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Per the June7, 2021 edition of the Washington Examiner the Democrats in 2020 used the filibuster 327 times to stop a vote on legislation while Republicans used it one time.

to stop qtrumplican policy from being enacted is a good use of it. but joe is doing mitch's job for him.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Unlike you, I don't allow "experts" to do my thinking for me. I gather information from numerous sources and form my on opinions based upon my analysis of that information. I don't need other people to tell me what to think. 

what a joke. you gather information from dear traitor's asshole & nowhere else.

• Upvote 1