US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Two war rooms to plan a weaponless insurrection?That sounds like something O_U812 and Golfer would plan.:biggrin:

Weaponless?  Here's a pic of the weapons recovered from insurrectionists during the 1/6 coup attempt.  I can hardly wait to hear your deflection.  210217143933-01-doj-weapons-capitol-riot

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

Weaponless?  Here's a pic of the weapons recovered from insurrectionists during the 1/6 coup attempt.  I can hardly wait to hear your deflection.  210217143933-01-doj-weapons-capitol-riot

WWW.CNN.COM

Supporters of then-President Donald Trump brought dozens of weapons to Washington on the day of the insurrection, according to the Justice Department, undermining claims from at least one...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

here is some advice. when you have nothing to add simply post nothing. or continue to make a fool of yourself. i wonder which you will choose?

I think you need to take your own advice, since you and O_U812 are the two biggest fools on this thread.😏

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

And how many of those were recovered from trespassers inside the Capitol Building?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Nowhere near the beginning, the Filibuster was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move. Pardon my theft, Mr. Adams, Douglas not either president...

Per the June7, 2021 edition of the Washington Examiner the Democrats in 2020 used the filibuster 327 times to stop a vote on legislation while Republicans used it one time.

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and your expert would be who, mr potatohead?

Unlike you, I don't allow "experts" to do my thinking for me. I gather information from numerous sources and form my on opinions based upon my analysis of that information. I don't need other people to tell me what to think. 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Nowhere near the beginning, the Filibuster was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move. Pardon my theft, Mr. Adams, Douglas not either president...

But these same people thought it was great when John McCain, Lisa Murkowski, and Susan Collins stopped legislation by a Republican president. Such hypocrites!:dodgy: