US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

15 hours ago, O_U812 said:

This shows how full of shit Saggy is...

THEWEEK.COM

Why the U.S. needs voting rights protections and D.C. statehood, now

More of some of the same old shit, different day from another shit for brains propagandist who masquerades here as O_U812.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

More of some of the same old shit, different day from another shit for brains propagandist who masquerades here as O_U812.

You add nothing.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Sure I do, I call out you propagandist's propaganda for what it actually really is, and that is that it's nothing more than bullshit. 

You add nothing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You add nothing.

I realize it may be disappointing that I'm not in here constantly promoting propaganda like you propagandist's, but instead occasionally visit to call it out for what it actually is, but that's life.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I realize it may be disappointing that I'm not in here constantly promoting propaganda like you propagandist's, but instead occasionally visit to call it out for what it is, but that's life.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Same old shit, different day from a shit for brains propagandist who masquerades as golpher06 and sully's an image of Arnold Palmer.

more nothing from magadroid. when dear traitor's cult tried to brainwash you they couldn't as there was nothing to wash.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sure I do, I call out you propagandist's propaganda for what it actually really is, and that is that it's nothing more than propagandist bullshit. 

you ignore reality & insult others. that's it. but it's about all that can be expected of a dear traitor worshipping magadroid cultist.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I realize it may be disappointing that I'm not in here constantly promoting propaganda like you propagandist's, but instead occasionally visit to call it out for what it actually is, but that's life.

to be disapointed someone would have to care & no one does.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you ignore reality & insult others. that's it. but it's about all that can be expected of a dear traitor worshipping magadroid cultist.

A reality that I don't always ignor, is a reality of propaganda being promoted by wacko psycho shit for brains such as yourself and your shit for brain comrade sidekick. That is an actual reality unlike the wacko psychotic fantasy's of you propagandists.