US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump remains a grave threat to American democracy, according to one conservative commentator, whether or not he runs again in 2024.Tom Nichols told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that Trump...

I see the Russian agent Golfer and O_U812 are still severely afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome. I suggest suicide as a cure.

On June 3, 2021  the 85% Hispanic border city of McAllen, Texas elected a Republican mayor. This is the first Republican mayor for McAllen in 24 years. I guess the Biden administration's gaslighting about their immigration policy didn't work on the residents of McAllen who see with their own eyes what is really happening on our southern border. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Barack Obama was the most racist president in the history of this country. If you read "Dreams From My Father" you will see that he has held a deep hatred for White middle class Americans from the time he was in high school. 

Yet so many snowflakes unaware of his actual thoughts and beliefs voted for him. Regardless, any of them will try to claim that some of his racist statements of insinuations in the garbage, was misconstrued or misunderstood or taken out of context or falsely claim that they are simply untrue even though he authored the garbage.

You know, some of the kinds of things that the wacko's are so fond of doing themselves, and accuse other's of doing to cover or deflect from their own disingenuous, unscrupulous, wacked out bullshit. Including the two continuous snowflake wacko propagandist's that peddle their bullshit here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I realize it may be disappointing that I'm not in here constantly promoting propaganda like you propagandist's, but instead occasionally visit to call it out for what it actually is, but that's life.

How to "call someone out" -  Provide proof that said person is wrong, and source it.  Calling somebody a ____head "Propagandist" and adding a few more curse words is NOT calling somebody out, but making yourself look like an asshole.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Yet so many snowflakes unaware of his actual thoughts and beliefs voted for him. Regardless, any of them will try to claim that some of his racist statements of insinuations in the garbage, was misconstrued or misunderstood or taken out of context or falsely claim that they are simply untrue even though he authored the garbage.

You know, some of the kinds of things that the wacko's are so fond of doing themselves, and accuse other's of doing to cover or deflect from their own disingenuous, unscrupulous, wacked out bullshit. Including the two continuous snowflake wacko propagandist's that peddle their bullshit here.

Nicholas is a master at making himself look like an asshole.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

How to "call someone out" -  Provide proof that said person is wrong, and source it.  Calling somebody a ____head "Propagandist" and adding a few more curse words is NOT calling somebody out, but making yourself look like an asshole.  

Sounds like you need to take your own advice, prick.:dodgy:

On June 3, 2021  the 85% Hispanic border city of McAllen, Texas elected a Republican mayor. This is the first Republican mayor for McAllen in 24 years. I guess the Biden administration's gaslighting about their immigration policy didn't work on the residents of McAllen who see with their own eyes what is really happening on our southern border. 

Source?

• Like 1

Barack Obama was the most racist president in the history of this country. If you read "Dreams From My Father" you will see that he has held a deep hatred for White middle class Americans from the time he was in high school. 

Says the racist MAGAt.

• Like 1