Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

Leora et malia sont sortie une fois avoir mis leurs maillots de bain pris leur couverture et allée aux parc se faire bronzé 18h15 juste pour info le seul pour aujourd'hui Bonne soirée

Edited by patou
  • Thanks 1

Apparently, it seems that the two friends may have had intentions to lay-out and sunbathe some somewhere. It seemed that they may have changed into their bathing suits and wore them under other attire before leaving and may have taken a blanket with them as well. In admiring the noticeable developing tan lines on them both, their developing tans certainly have looked good on them. 😍

• Like 1

I think it would certainly be very nice if the attractive woman known as Malia decided to surprise her attractive friend and give her an unexpected extra special gift in celebration of her special day that might involve her trying to assist in her friend in experiencing achieving one of the more sensually gratifying and satisfying experiences of her life so far. I'm certain her friend would certainly enjoy and appreciate such thoughtfulness if anything related were to ever occur. 😍

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

girls on the porch talking

All i hear is complete silence.