Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

19 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia caress the ass redondo de leora 

It is likely that she would enjoy and appreciate being caressed in other areas as well. It will soon be her special day after all.

• Like 1

It is a curiosity as to whether or not the woman known as Malia might think it to be a possible hint for her to have more access if her friend known as Leora was to raise her right leg up and support it with her foot of that leg on the bed. Certainly would be something if it were to occur although it more than likely will not. 

• Like 1

Everyday is the same thing, and I'm not surprised people that actually take time to express what they're seeing on this forum, to just copy what they said yesterday, and just paste it on today, because they do nothing different, I really hope they get serious and just get a strap-on, and take turns wearing it, so each one has an opportunity to use the strap on on each other, now yes I know the older elderly members of this forum won't like that, and they would express it with a "confused" symbol, So my answer to them is, don't worry because they won't do anything more exciting than what they always do

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1