Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

I just wish they'd use their mouths a little, even if it's just kissing the nips/neck, you can see they want to at times but hold back, it's probably a line they've drawn up like no deep penetration or fingering, think they need to have a bottle of wine before they bate each other just to bring the inhibitions down a little.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I just wish they'd use their mouths a little, even if it's just kissing the nips/neck, you can see they want to at times but hold back, it's probably a line they've drawn up like no deep penetration or fingering, think they need to have a bottle of wine before they bate each other just to bring the inhibitions down a little.

Malia did once nuzzle her neck when they were both drunk bating, but Leora moved, i think it's all nerves from both. One just needs to let go for once and let things happen. They have already done far more than anyone ever thought they would, so how far are they prepared to move from that....

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Everyday is the same thing, and I'm not surprised people that actually take time to express what they're seeing on this forum, to just copy what they said yesterday, and just paste it on today, because they do nothing different, I really hope they get serious and just get a strap-on, and take turns wearing it, so each one has an opportunity to use the strap on on each other, now yes I know the older elderly members of this forum won't like that, and they would express it with a "confused" symbol, So my answer to them is, don't worry because they won't do anything more exciting than what they always do

Well e, although my young buck days have passed quite a ways back, I certainly wouldn't have any objections if they ever decided that's what they wanted to do. Such an experience would certainly have to be an enjoyable as well as interesting occasion to say the least, for them as well as perhaps a few others imo. 😊

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Another repeat of the same old day in this aprtment. No visitors, no real life, only stupid bullshit shows.  🤮

Seems that you would be elated that you no longer subscribe, but apparently there still exists a jealous obsession or you would not keep returning with the same ole bullshit comments. Or could it be that you really do subscribe and just bullshit about that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEORA!

May you stay healthy, & your hopes & wishes for happiness come true.

(....Especially the one of a combination of six legs, blonde hair and a waggy tail!)