In fairness to Paul

Um, Marco gets WAY more action than anybody else. Anton probably 2nd most. As bad as Paul is, he does fuck Leora very often but not as much as those two.

I would also argue that Leora is definitely not the hottest girl.

Guest Squirrel

Um, Marco gets WAY more action than anybody else. Anton probably 2nd most. As bad as Paul is, he does fuck Leora very often but not as much as those two.

I would also argue that Leora is definitely not the hottest girl.

I would argue that she is. At least physically. And intellectually, other than my beloved Nora, Leora is the only one who cracks open a book and reads.

Leora has a demure face: I accept that. I prefer that. Her body is that of a sculpted Greek goddess. Of course, she's complex as hell. I'd risk that, back in my younger days, back when I could deal with women's emotions and the permeating smell of estrogen...

She's a hottie, and unlike some of the other women, she'll keep in shape.

In Paul's defense, if he were better in bed he probably would get more action.

He will get more action once Leora gets back to work. He'll be fucking the dog and selling the pups.

Rather vulgar sentiments and completely uncalled for, don't you think, old chap?

Guest Squirrel

Good. You guys go down to the playground and fight.

I'm all for that.

In the meantime, Leora will be cuddling with her new pet squirrel...  ;)

Cheerio!

I'm all for that.

Cheerio!

I do believe you are showing all the signs of a lower class upbringing my dear furry chap.

For your information, Russians do not particularly like Squirrels......their fur tends to get stuck between the teeth. Now as for dogmeat...well that is something altogether different. A great delicacy I believe. As Sergei, my Ukranian butler, regularly tells me, you can't make a hot dog with a scrawny Squirrel.

And as for fighting, well, I am not going to be drawn into that. Far too uncivilised. Besides, one does not fight in a playground when one lives in a stately home. One has the benefit of acres of woodland, and hunting the servants on horseback is much more fun.

I believe we could become good friends Mr Squirrel - however, you do need to buck your ideas up rather.

This gutter banter is so distressing to read at times.

Guest Squirrel

I'm all for that.

Cheerio!

I do believe you are showing all the signs of a lower class upbringing my dear furry chap.

For your information, Russians do not particularly like Squirrels......their fur tends to get stuck between the teeth. Now as for dogmeat...well that is something altogether different. A great delicacy I believe. As Sergei, my Ukranian butler, regularly tells me, you can't make a hot dog with a scrawny Squirrel.

And as for fighting, well, I am not going to be drawn into that. Far too uncivilised. Besides, one does not fight in a playground when one lives in a stately home. One has the benefit of acres of woodland, and hunting the servants on horseback is much more fun.

I believe we could become good friends Mr Squirrel - however, you do need to buck your ideas up rather.

This gutter banter is so distressing to read at times.

Consider the radiator hose on your cheap-ass Vauxhall severed and useless.. :D

Vauxhall.......how quaint!

Rolls Royce, my dear fellow. Chauffeur driven, of course!

Always the best, and always the best for my ladies too.