Cam`s

SKEG1

Is there a particular cam you see this on?

I just ran through all the living room cams and didn't see a thing.

i had it today also but different code

it has been on every cam for me jojo its maybe nothing but me getting paranoid lol

Is there a particular cam you see this on?

I just ran through all the living room cams and didn't see a thing.

i had it today also but different code

it has been on every cam for me jojo its maybe nothing but me getting paranoid lol

I ended my subscription today, even though I have 4 days left.  At this time, all of the locked cams are still open.  I went through all of the living room cams again and I went through all of the Alma cams...no numbers, letters, etc.  I'll try it again after those cams are locked and see what I get.

btw, I just noticed that the second bathroom cam is gone.

Guest Dr.Evil

The letters you see are the key that is assigned to your membership. It is to identify people who publish screenshots/recordings of the cams. So if you are a paying member and you do not cover the key up then the site admin (not this site) can identify you.

Guest RLCaddict

The code that places the first four digits of the stream key is on line 1024.

"html: '<p class="addK_title" align="left">Key</p>'

Anyone know how to block this code? I tried to make an adblock filter for it but it didn't work because the HTML code is embed in javascript.

Guest LuvLina

I don't know it happens, when i use adblock and restart then code changes to thing weird .

Can y'all read it ? lol

I noticed it too and quickly realized that its your daily key assigned to your account. It's gone now, but I believe it was a glitch that they've corrected.

They wouldn't want your key on your screen shots. Why? Because with that key, anyone who knows a little bit about HTML and JavaScript would be able to use that key (during that day) to access the locked cams. I could copy of the code of the page, use the key listed on JoJo's screen shots (or anyone's screen shots), paste it into the code of the page, post it on any web server out there, and voila, I've unlocked the locked cams for the day.

I learned of this when I was trying to get "free" access to the site. I decided that the time I was wasting on it was more expensive than the $30 for a month of membership...