US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Until everyone understands that the stuff you post are left wing propaganda and not real unbiased news articles.

Everyone?  You mean the other 3 or 4?  You're an idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because you keep citing left wing propaganda sources for your so called "facts".

Try reading the article.  It was posted by 100 different news sources, but the facts are government-based.  

• Like 1

And you keep ignoring the fact that the vast majority of violent crimes in this country are committed by Blacks against other Blacks and that they occur in cities Democrats have run for fifty years or more.:dodgy:

You only see the racist version.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/

• Like 1

So that means Ted Cruz has legitimate Hispanic heritage where as Beto O'Rourke who pretends to be Hispanic has absolutely no Hispanic heritage. Both of Beto's  parents have Irish heritage.     Ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Saggy, he put the major burn on you and there's no coming back from it.

• Like 1

So why do I see video of immigrants crossing the border every night on Fox News?  Now you are gaslighting by telling me not to believe what I see with my own eyes.  The reason Kamala Harris has not gone to the border is because she knows the news media will follow her there and might reveal to the American people how bad the illegal immigration problem on our southern border really is.

Fox News is not news dude.  They show you what THEY want you to see and tell you what THEY want you to hear.  It's a National Inquirer style of reporting, and you buy it, hook line and sinker.

• Like 1