US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Because none exist.  You're gaslighting again.

So why do I see video of immigrants crossing the border every night on Fox News?  Now you are gaslighting by telling me not to believe what I see with my own eyes.  The reason Kamala Harris has not gone to the border is because she knows the news media will follow her there and might reveal to the American people how bad the illegal immigration problem on our southern border really is.

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

OMG, seriously?  That was a whole different set of circumstances and mistakes.

Same type of misguided naive weak mind set as Chamberlain. The same type of mind set that caused Obama to do nothing meaningful when Putin invaded and annexed Crimea. 

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Same type of misguided naive weak mind set as Chamberlain. The same type of mind set that caused Obama to do nothing meaningful when Putin invaded and annexed Crimea. 

You ARE an Authoritarian.  You pull for the enemy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Citing an editorial  from the Los Angeles Times about American politics is like citing an editorial from Pravda about Russian politics. You know which side the editorial is going to support before you even start reading.

You're a whiney cunt.  If it's cited from anything but a source who won't report it, you consider it fake and propaganda.  You're mind is twisted.

• Like 1

Yep, it's all the gun's fault. The people who commit the crimes are completely innocent because the gun made them do it. Just like people who loot stores are not responsible for their actions because the White racist society in the U.S. made them do it. :dodgy:

Less guns = Less gun-related deaths.  

WWW.BBC.COM

Charts explaining some of the key statistics behind gun ownership and attacks linked to guns in the US.

• Like 1

So we need to pass gun laws that will take guns away from people who obey laws in order to protect us from gun violence by people who don't obey laws.  That sounds like typical liberal progressive Democrat logic.:tongue:

Nope.  We need better screening and stricter laws on who owns a gun.

• Like 1