US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So we need to pass gun laws that will take guns away from people who obey laws in order to protect us from gun violence by people who don't obey laws.  That sounds like typical liberal progressive Democrat logic.:tongue:

read & stop making shit up you dope.

• Upvote 1

Until everyone understands that the stuff you post are left wing propaganda and not real unbiased news articles.

you woudn't know since you have read none of them or anything else.

• Upvote 1

And you keep ignoring the fact that the vast majority of violent crimes in this country are committed by Blacks against other Blacks and that they occur in cities Democrats have run for fifty years or more.:dodgy:

denying reality won't change anything. but you just keep doing it anyway. 

• Upvote 1

So that means Ted Cruz has legitimate Hispanic heritage where as Beto O'Rourke who pretends to be Hispanic has absolutely no Hispanic heritage. Both of Beto's  parents have Irish heritage.     Ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha!!!!!!!!!!!

beside you being racist what was the point of this post?

• Upvote 1

So why do I see video of immigrants crossing the border every night on Fox News?  Now you are gaslighting by telling me not to believe what I see with my own eyes.  The reason Kamala Harris has not gone to the border is because she knows the news media will follow her there and might reveal to the American people how bad the illegal immigration problem on our southern border really is.

you answered your own question. fox news isn't legitimate news. it's the news equivalent of professional wrestling. strictly for entertainment (but entertaining only to morons).

• Upvote 1

Probably more like 60,000,000 legal mistakes (votes)  plus 21,000,000 illegal votes.:biggrin:

which is why there still almost 8 months later no evidence of voter fraud by anyone other than a handful of qtrumplicans has been produced. but you still listen to dear traitor. what a moron you are.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Same type of misguided naive weak mind set as Chamberlain. The same type of mind set that caused Obama to do nothing meaningful when Putin invaded and annexed Crimea. 

you are a reality denying idiot.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fuck the UK government controlled and censored BBC.

you still won't read anything at all. instead just keep denying reality. it's no wonder that you worship dear traitor as you are exactly like him.

• Upvote 1