US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

On 6/25/2021 at 2:01 AM, golfer06 said:

bullshit. most of the crimes are committed with guns that are already owned so obviously they are related. what is the point of better control? hint: it has nothing to do with deer hunting.

You are wrong yet again

Political Editors: 90% of Guns Used in Crime Obtained Illegally — The Patriot Post

The Justice Department recently released a report that once again confirms a long-running statistic regarding firearms and crime. The DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) reports that in 2016, some 287,400 individuals were imprisoned for committing crimes while in possession of a firearm and 90% of those firearms were obtained illegally. The report further notes, “More than half (56%) had either stolen it (6%), found it at the scene of the crime (7%), or obtained it off the street or from the underground market (43%). Most of the remainder (25%) had obtained it from a family member or friend, or as a gift.”

On 6/25/2021 at 2:47 AM, O_U812 said:

She's filthy rich and very gifted.  She's also a great example of why mental health care is so important.  Reagan defunded it, and our country has been struggling ever since.

Did President Reagan close mental health hospitals and cause a dramatic rise in homelessness and crime in America? - Quora

Read the above article entirely including comments and learn the facts.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, I so much wanted to reenlist and go back to the war that Democrats got us into in Vietnam that I joined Vietnam Veterans Against the War when I returned to the States.

Then I bet you just loved Jane Fonda

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Then I bet you just loved Jane Fonda

No. I only lasted in the Vietnam Veterans Against The War for about a month. When they started supporting the North Vietnamese I left. I felt like they were as crazy as the people who wanted to continue our involvement in a Vietnamese civil war. I joined the group because I didn't want any more Americans wasting their lives in a war we should have never been involved in. 

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Vandals defaced two George Floyd statues Thursday after both were unveiled in separate ceremonies in New York and New Jersey.

George Floyd may have been a victim of Derek Chauvin, but he was no hero and no role model. In fact, he was a convicted criminal including aggravated robbery with a weapon. George Floyd the convicted criminal is not deserving of a statue. 

• Like 2

no. but you may need 1 against some of your cult friends like spying1.

I qualified as a "Sharpshooter" with a rifle in the U.S. Army so I think I could protect myself from a slimy commie coward like you. 

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Donald Trump is no longer in office but evidence of the violence he encouraged during his term continues to surface. According to a book by Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender, Trump suggested...

A book full of more stories from unnamed sources I would imagine. And the reason the sources are unnamed is because they don't exist.

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Vandals defaced two George Floyd statues Thursday after both were unveiled in separate ceremonies in New York and New Jersey.

Defacing the statue of the convicted criminal George Floyd is worse than BLM and ANTIFA defacing the statues of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and burning the American flag? I don't think so.  :dodgy:

• Upvote 1