US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Our great president Trump had closed the borders & now the evil 😈wicked demon-crats are letting an average of 178,000 illegal immigrants into America 🇺🇸 per month

Any and everything you say is fact-free.  I don't take you as a credible source of anything.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Single quotation marks indicate a paraphrase and not a direct quote. I was paraphrasing what she said during the 2020 presidential election campaign.  So why did Democrat Rep. Veronica Escobar call El Paso, TX the "new Ellis Island" when Kamala Harris visited El Paso this week?:huh:

Everybody has an opinion, yet none of yours are even close to accurate.  You're just another red-necked dumb ass.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No. I only lasted in the Vietnam Veterans Against The War for about a month. When they started supporting the North Vietnamese I left. I felt like they were as crazy as the people who wanted to continue our involvement in a Vietnamese civil war. I joined the group because I didn't want any more Americans wasting their lives in a war we should have never been involved in. 

OKKK Jane.

• Like 2

George Floyd may have been a victim of Derek Chauvin, but he was no hero and no role model. In fact, he was a convicted criminal including aggravated robbery with a weapon. George Floyd the convicted criminal is not deserving of a statue. 

Neither are even 1 pro-confederate statue.  

• Like 1

I whine about Russian agents like you attempting to destroy my country from the inside with your anti-America lies and propaganda.

Goddamn, do you ever fucking just can it?  Your stupidity and ignorance are poisonous.

• Like 2

A book full of more stories from unnamed sources I would imagine. And the reason the sources are unnamed is because they don't exist.

Everything to you is a scary conspiracy theory.  Especially when it harms your hero.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, happyone said:

Quora?  Hard pass.  Stop acting like we're stupid.  Your ignorance penetrates and damages reality.  I hate sharing my country with fuck-ups like you and the rest of your brood.

• Like 1