US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You hate the USA, so get your ass out.  Take your other haters with you.

So says the little snowflake who has never done anything for this country except shoot off his big mouth with a bunch of worthless words and ideas that aren't even his own words and ideas. Nothing more than an indoctrinated left wing liberal progressive robot.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

ridge, spying, nick, star, & happy saw something completely different.

tenor - 2021-06-27T093815.630.gif

tenor - 2021-06-27T093835.839.gif

tenor - 2021-06-27T093851.162.gif

How could I see something else when I didn't watch the rally? I knew that because of your and O_U812s' obsession with Trump that you two would watch and keep us informed about it on this thread. I also knew that anything you said about the rally would be the exact opposite of the truth.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

your solution would be........................?

Finish building the wall and immediately deport people who enter our country illegally. Require people who are seeking asylum in the U.S. to remain in Mexico until their asylum hearing.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Again, who gives a shit.  Oswald scored 2 hits, including a head shot from a remarkable distance.  But my original comment was sarcastic in scope.  Deflecting doesn't work with me.

When someone points out a truth you don't want to hear deflection is your standard go to response.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

It means WTF it says.  Somebody(s) who support a treasonous political body who seceded from the Union.  Now fuck off with your Sunday (I already know the answer) quiz.

Poor little snowflake losing his cool because he can't logically defend his claim?:dodgy:

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Have you ever heard that fucking idiot Biden talk? 🙄

He has a stutter.  So what?  He's had it all his life.  Trump just flat-out slurs like he had a stroke.  His speech last night was low energy and SOS.  Half the crowd left 45 minutes into it.  The luster is gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1