Leora & Malia - Home Activities #13

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Please use this new thread for whatever's going on after #12 is locked.

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Please use this new thread for whatever's going on. 

thats a shame, on a saturday leora and malia are home just to please us, they should be enjoying life with their bf, anyway ty to both of u

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

@van the man In the last thread you wrote -

"Leora was horny so easily managed to finish herself off. Interestingly she inserted two fingers inside the moment she switched to herself. Why not ask Malia to do the same for her!"

Exactly! Many of us have been screaming for this for ages! Yet it seems not on the cards. They seem to have hit a peak, a comfort level? Are they really not willing to try anything else? If they're not careful, they themselves lose interest. They DO need to step it up a notch - For themselves as much as anyone, plus to avoid (if they wish to avoid) negative views and comments.

Well hello girls and thank you for the unexpected show tonight .Did you think I´ve forgot you?No,I just had to reflect a little though I couldn´t see it coming at all.

Not the usual foreplay from you Leora that you use to do,so I thought it´s going to be an evening just watching  your Ipad and then it´s over.But I was surprised when

I saw you Leora in the bathroom pull out your little Mr.Pink and thought,wait a minute are we going to get a bate anyway.But I don´t understand why you choosed to

leave little Mr.Pink in your bedroom and only take the lube with you.But it was a nice bate of you anyway and I loved it,so thank you for that.Now to the big question

for you Malia,why do you interupt Leora whe you are about to cum?Why don´t you let her finish you off?Are you afraid of she would feel how wet you get?It would have

been so much nicer if she did,and of course you finish her too.So please let her do it next time,it would be so much more awesome for us viewers.Love you always girls

and as usual a big kiss to you both somewhere on your bodies.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56

good weekend - Sunday

• Like 3