Leora & Malia - Home Activities #13

Guest Slipper Guyquad

30 minutes ago, Ste said:

Nothing wrong with Dennis other than he's still been ridiculed for one drunken night

As if it hasn't happened to us all at one time or other and who was pouring the drink

into him ????

It really doesn't matter to me. I haven't observed much of what has or hasn't occurred there since the night before last. My comments were made in jest related to some of the comments I've read in some of the 29 pages of the #13 thread that's occurred since the night before last.

None of the times he's visited there has really mattered to me. Mainly, because he is supposedly an old friend, and even if he was a newer friend, it wouldn't make any difference to me. Whoever they want to have visit them there, is certainly their business the way I see it, and no one that in reality doesn't even actually really know them, but only see's them through some cams, has no real reason to actually be so concerned about such a matter.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It really doesn't matter to me. I haven't observed much of what has or hasn't occurred there since the night before last. My comments were made in jest related to some of the comments I've read in some of the 29 pages of the #13 thread that's occurred since the night before last.

None of the times he's visited there has really mattered to me. Mainly, because he is supposedly an old friend, and even if he was a newer friend, it wouldn't make any difference to me. Whoever they want to have visit them there, is certainly their business the way I see it, and no one that in reality doesn't even actually really know them, but only see's them through some cams, has no real reason to actually be so concerned about such a matter.

My comment wasn't pointed at you Nicholas at all,  Just giving my opinion about Dennis.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Denis respects girls

Leora and Malia Respects Denis 

They are friends 

He can also show his respect when he fucks the girls brains out. 🤣

Seriously, why do not the real BF come to visit but always just this one guy the girls used only for shows?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1