Leora & Malia - Home Activities #16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think Leora is showing remarkable patience here actually, as she cleans everywhere herself. Bet she's not happy though. And if this is how it will be again, she may as well say 'Just go to your room tonight'. 

Ma già una volta Malia fece la stessa cosa, no? O è la prima volta che sta tutto il giorno al telefono? 

E dubito che stia mandando messaggi ad una sola persona per tutto questo tempo. Possibile che questa persona gli risponda sempre? 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

But once Malia did the same thing, didn't she? Or is it the first time he's been on the phone all day? 

And I doubt he's texting one person all this time. Is it possible that this person always answers him? 

That's not the point Brokk. It's just bloody annoying to see nothing else. I do know it's more than one person, including a woman - But if someone texts for hour after hour, then yes, those people are replying to it all!!

57 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think Leora is showing remarkable patience here actually, as she cleans everywhere herself.

And if this is how it will be again, Leora may as well say to her 'Just go to your room tonight'. 

It is fair to mention that Malia did do some cleaning herself the last couple of times that her friend decided to go somewhere else. Perhaps there may have been an arrangement between the two in regards to such matters. Still, if it was me, I believe I would be pitching in to help out with some of the cleaning chores regardless of what previously occurred rather than allowing my friend to do a majority of them. But that's just me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2