B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (July)

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I'm sure that some English is desired for all applicants but that should not be a problem for any of the girls.

amira wasnt as good, apart from wtf and omg, though her italian was excellant

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Monica back with a guy

I think this was the “ handjob “ got when she still had her room 🤨 maybe she will he staying with him now or she wanted to introduce  him to Lola 😉😉

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this was the “ handjob “ got when she still had her room 🤨 maybe she will he staying with him now or she wanted to introduce  him to Lola 😉😉

yeah do that introduce him to lola so he can beat the record on the guiness book for biggest blue balls

1 hour ago, amandafan said:

Dear Monica,

I appreciate your friendship
You always sympathize with everyone,
a beautiful personality,
Keep everyone happy.

You yourself live with pain,
you didn't deserve that
You should be just happy
I like that as a friend.

Thank you for the friendship you give
Are you so grateful
That to me is a very nice gesture.

That's why I give you this poem,
personally addressed to you,
Because to me, your smile is worth a lot. 

Monica will always be a special tenant and for sure one of the all time favorites , she has always provided content and she wanted to please the subscribers . Whenever she would get pissed off or angry though ( perhaps by reading unfair - according to her - things here ) , she would show her frustration with her way . The last months she seemed bored or tired or not with any more interest , we got lucky that at the same time we had Megan , Holly and Monica, RLC really “ threw “ some of its biggest “ weapons  “ during Covid , but I agree with some opinions , somehow they didn’t respect her commitment and faith to the project , being one of the earliest GOV , according to Noldus incredible archives list ☺️ 

I would be surprised if she ever appears again , but look what happened with the latest entries , we got girls back from 2017 ( tereza also included , together with Lola / Anna ) .. if I can conclude , it seems that either is difficult nowadays to recruit new girls or perhaps they are on course to try and have locals slowly , but we will see how it goes . 

All the best to both Monica and Amira who left some days before , they were really nice especially the first months , Amira with things that no one could imagine and Monica .. well , sex on camera with multiple partners , shows , bates .. she did all ..she will always be one of the best ( and of course on my top 5 tits tenant for my taste 😋😋😎🤩🥳

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

yeah do that introduce him to lola so he can beat the record on the guiness book for biggest blue balls

At least something and always great for me to see “outsiders “ ☺️

39 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

jajaja, she gonna take the master bedroom faster than what i predicted

Maybe not alone , this bed somehow always is shared 😂🤣🤣

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

just ariana to go now, shes gonna need a push from RLC

3 more to go … Ariana , Nelly and Bogdan .. then we can see how it goes from there 

Sorry folks but Lola has gone down big time in my estimations of her as she persists with the baldy guy who has latched onto her like a leech. It was the same on her birthday night where he was all over her like a rash. She’s got more class than that!