B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (July)

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

u are rite rlc participants should start their own forums and let us the moronic ppl have our free speech with good and bad things about them on cc

anyway rlc participants should be use to it cuz there always will be (haters) and lovers thats life

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

here is the thing to remember ... yes sure you can have an opinion on someone's looks in particular ...what the RLC / CC forum worries about is that it may affect the woman's (guys are inconsequentialย  lolย  ) but it can have a serious negative effect on their moods, attitudes and willingness to perform or entertain or care about their job here ..ย  they will give the minimum Real Life experience and say fuck you to us all...ย 

I have used the Kitty example ... the minute they came back to the project the forum went nuts on criticizing them, hated on them with heaps going on to Smith (right or wrong opinions) Kitty wrote a sign "to all haters " and gave the finger direct , close up to camera... her amazing former , first stay,ย  camera close ups, frequent bating GONE ever since ...ย 

ย These RLC people read this forum ... don't be naรฏve that they don't and don't be naรฏve that theย  negativity doesn't affect their performance ...ย ย 

so just say I am not a fan or something but keep our mean tongues, hate fueled opinions out .... you/ we are just fucking ourselves over and it really is not important to us if you don't like her face , or how she gives head /BJ... or her pussy is so humongous that you ran into Stn Cld 316 parking his boat in there ... we don't care for those opinions...they add little importance to their performance here .ย 

ย 

There will always be positive comments for something that is positive and negative comments for something that is negative. There is no point in hiding the negative or asking others to do so.

Your argument that negative comments worsen the content of RLC I can not share. Take a look at Leora and Malia apartment. There are a handful of people in the forum who praise practically every step that these girls make, as if the girls would just workedย  one miracle after the other. ๐Ÿคฃ Still, this apartment is by far the most boring and unrealistic apartment in all of RLC.

Kitty and Smith on the other hand, show quite a bit more of there real life. Comparatively many guests (both family and friends), occasional sex, occasional arguments, etc. Sure, I think RLC could have done better and find a new couple for this apartment, but compared to Leora and Malia, sorry, these show girls don't have the slightest bit in terms of realism. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u are rite rlc participants should start their own forums and let us the moronic ppl have our free speech with good and bad things about them on cc

just to be clear I am not in any way saying you are moronย (it is just a description outsiders may see from some of the comments we get all over this forum) not any personal attack...ย 

you are still very correct to say it is a forum where anything goes as it should be . of course the admins will make the judgements of going outside rules and such... as much as I disagree with those bastards as well ( hey relax just having funย  I don't need a 3rd warning from you bastards ) and if the tenants cry that some trolls say nasty things,ย  then best to move on to ones private world ... I get that ... I will continue to suggest why bother as it helps no one here but oneself to say negative opinions ....ย ย 

Nenemoh your overall comment s are great , good humour and insights.ย  and I am sure you are real fucking ugly too so you are likely giving an expert opinion.... and as you can see sometimes I am a real asshole and too often give my expert opinion in that direction... so to each their own ...post awayย 

11 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just to be clear I am not in any way saying you are moronย (it is just a description outsiders may see from some of the comments we get all over this forum) not any personal attack...ย 

you are still very correct to say it is a forum where anything goes as it should be . of course the admins will make the judgements of going outside rules and such... as much as I disagree with those bastards as well ( hey relax just having funย  I don't need a 3rd warning from you bastards ) and if the tenants cry that some trolls say nasty things,ย  then best to move on to ones private world ... I get that ... I will continue to suggest why bother as it helps no one here but oneself to say negative opinions ....ย ย 

Nenemoh your overall comment s are great , good humour and insights.ย  and I am sure you are real fucking ugly too so you are likely giving an expert opinion.... and as you can see sometimes I am a real asshole and too often give my expert opinion in that direction... so to each their own ...post awayย 

u are right mark im ugly and assume it but not only them having troll cuz they r on rlc nowdays everyone in their everyday life facing troll on internet, we just have to deal with them and go on with our lifes

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u are right mark im ugly and assume it but not only them having troll cuz they r on rlc nowdays everyone in their everyday life facing troll on internet, we just have to deal with them and go on with our lifes

man do you ever got that right...for example I follow travel sites like I love Ireland and the religious /politicals trolls hi-jack the site continually...nasty... I follow local buy and sell or free stuff sites and the nasty trolls there too... insaneย  ... so of course we attract all kinds on this forum.... so yes we have to accept alot in any public access forum...ย 

sorry to hear about you being ugly.... hope you win a large lottery so you can one day get any plastic surgery toย  look as pretty as me ...ย  ย (cost me a fortune )ย ๐Ÿบ

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

man do you ever got that right...for example I follow travel sites like I love Ireland and the religious /politicals trolls hi-jack the site continually...nasty... I follow local buy and sell or free stuff sites and the nasty trolls there too... insaneย  ... so of course we attract all kinds on this forum.... so yes we have to accept alot in any public access forum...ย 

sorry to hear about you being ugly.... hope you win a large lottery so you can one day get any plastic surgery toย  look as pretty as me ...ย  ย (cost me a fortune )ย ๐Ÿบ

fingers crossed to win that damn lottery

• Haha 1