B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (July)

19 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

They're both pretty horny but unfortunately they've had too much to drink and about to fall asleep...:smile:

It's practically their job to make it look like something is happening. 🤐

As always, there will be the always equal pseudo lesbian bullshit shows (massage bullshit show, body painting bullshit show or chocolate mess bullshit show). 😂 Anna will continue to make sure that you don't really see anything. Lola will try to give even more of the bullshit show parties, where the real action will ultimately take place elsewhere (with all the people go on the roof terrace).

Only Mila is difficult for me to assess, but the two do nothing girls will certainly make sure that she does not show too much commitment in this apartment.

8 hours ago, misterme said:

I am going to guess at 6ft 2ins (maybe 6ft 3ins if she stands straight) for the B2 Queen, I think not as tall as Riya ...? all guesswork🙃

I think think the tallest girl in RLC's history was Leia. She had to be close to 2 meters.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's practically their job to make it look like something is happening. 🤐

As always, there will be the always equal pseudo lesbian bullshit shows (massage bullshit show, body painting bullshit show or chocolate mess bullshit show). 😂 Anna will continue to make sure that you don't really see anything. Lola will try to give even more of the bullshit show parties, where the real action will ultimately take place elsewhere (with all the people go on the roof terrace).

Only Mila is difficult for me to assess, but the two do nothing girls will certainly make sure that she does not show too much commitment in this apartment.

I know you're correct and thanks for the reminder.:sad:

• Haha 1

it's good that RLC .is showing that b2 is for the one's who .make them big money outside of the reallifecams. that is why they have LOLA ANNA AND MILA BACK . and not for the ones who pay RLC for their stay .but for the money .they make RLC for their outside work...Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

• Upvote 1