Masha - Home activities #15

Noldus

25 minutes ago, rado07 said:

yes, I think Masha desperately needs a change
to get other thoughts
at the moment she sees everything a bit too negative
Vacation will be good for her

masha look like another person with her real hairs, i wondering why shes not always like that

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

masha look like another person with her real hairs, i wondering why shes not always like that

she usually has shorter hair, she lengthened it on monday
it was expensive ... she said 200 € if i heard correctly

21 minutes ago, rado07 said:

she usually has shorter hair, she lengthened it on monday
it was expensive ... she said 200 € if i heard correctly

Yes, you are correct. She was talking that she used to have boyfriend Misha and had to have baby with him. But she is or RLC for 6 years and I do not remember him.

18 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Yes, you are correct. She was talking that she used to have boyfriend Misha and had to have baby with him. But she is or RLC for 6 years and I do not remember him.

Misha = Sasha (RLC)

• Thanks 1

In a conversation she had after his friend from Russia, (I think with Alexandro) she said that she wants to go to Peru but because the border is closed from Italy she will try it through from Greece (I do not know if she tries to deceive with these open talks)

11 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

In a conversation she had after his friend from Russia, (I think with Alexandro) she said that she wants to go to Peru but because the border is closed from Italy she will try it through from Greece (I do not know if she tries to deceive with these open talks)

didn't listen so closely, it was indistinct for me
thought she asked Alessandro whether the russian friend would be able to travel to italy via greece 🤷‍♂️?

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

didn't listen so closely, it was indistinct for me
thought she asked Alessandro whether the russian friend would be able to travel to italy via greece 🤷‍♂️?

rado07 yes now that i saw it again it probably means what you say.

i think the two of them are going out together again today .. maybe african party again?
and said to the hairdresser again, she is gone for a week, can eat everything from the refrigerator, drink wine and beer, but no loud music after midnight

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

i think the two of them are going out together again today .. maybe african party again?
and said to the hairdresser again, she is gone for a week, can eat everything from the refrigerator, drink wine and beer, but no loud music after midnight

And free to use her bed while she is away, I hope. 😍

First real indications that camera life has started making Masha tired .. I do believe she still enjoys it but she’s now 30 and the first signs of what’s next have started “ occupying “ her mind ..

Luckily , she has built already an interesting background to make a decent first try living without the cameras for whatever period she wants , either this means going back to her home country or in my opinion continuing her life in Italy . 

The often holiday escapes seem to be a “ rethinking “ process and analyzing carefully the next steps , I am impressed that she didn’t continue with the idea of a roomate rather than choosing this long living by herself life .. Masha is a perfect survivor and she will find the solution and the happiness she seeks , she has worked hard for it and life will give her back ☺️😇 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1