US General Domestic Politics #24 Begins 07/07/21.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

since he's telling the truth & you don't want to hear truth you probably won't vote for him of course. but he still is telling the truth & your ignorance won't change that.

If I were to vote for him it would be illegal since I don't live in his district. lol   Kinzinger is a little nobody looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He is a useful idiot for the Democrats and left wing news media. That's why Republican voters will boot him in 2022.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I were to vote for him it would be illegal since I don't live in his district. lol   Kinzinger is a little nobody looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He is a useful idiot for the Democrats and left wing news media. That's why Republican voters will boot him in 2022.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116c0441a0e740f0944b

• Like 2

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

"Well, I'm conservative, but I'm not one of those racist, homophobic, dripping-with-hate Tea Party bigots! I'm pro-choice! I'm pro-same-sex-marriage! I'm not a racist! I just want lower taxes, and smaller...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

because a lot of them are braindead qtrumplican traitor worshipping morons just like you are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too early to go to bed. And if I go to bed I won't be able to answer your lies and propaganda.  😉

and the world will be spared your stupid idiotic fantasies, lies, & projection failures.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1