Stella - is back in B1 for her stay #5 - fan page

to her stay #5

Stella #3 and Leo 09.01.2019 10.02.2019 B3 33
Stella #1 15.08.2016 22.09.2016 B1 39  
Stella #1 22.09.2016 10.10.2016 B2 19 57
Stella #2 18.02.2017 05.05.2017 B1 77  
Stella #4 18.07.2019 24.08.2019 B2 38  
Stella #4 24.08.2019 05.10.2019 B1 43 80

I remember Stella being a party girl back in 2016. She's hot as hell now.... I better shut up or Leora will get the shits with me. She still hasn't forgiven me for saying Radi has hot.

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I remember Stella being a party girl back in 2016. She's hot as hell now.... I better shut up or Leora will get the shits with me. She still hasn't forgiven me for saying Radi has hot.

Yeah, I'd be quiet if I was you, Stella doesn't deserve any kind of praise and certainly isn't worth being on the wrong side of your true love Leora!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now, that is the funniest thing I've heard on here in a long long long time!

Glad I can still make you laugh HF

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah, I'd be quiet if I was you, Stella doesn't deserve any kind of praise and certainly isn't worth being on the wrong side of your true love Leora!

Leora tells me "It does not really matter where you get your appetite from as long as you eat at home." so all should be ok.

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora tells me "It does not really matter where you get your appetite from as long as you eat at home." so all should be ok.

LMAO....you need any swamp land?  I have about 2 thousand acres I can sell you for cheap but you will have to bring your own Bambuseae for the Panda's though.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO....you need any swamp land?  I have about 2 thousand acres I can sell you for cheap but you will have to bring your own Bambuseae for the Panda's though.

I remember when my father and a I were gold prospecting in Dunolly this guy tried to sell us block of useless land. My Dad and I when someone is bulldusting us we have a saying "Do you want to buy a block of land" it always cracks us up.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...