Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Fair point actually, she may have known, but probably not. Rather she did it than not! They have stepped forward recently, proper dildo penetration has now happened too. But funnily enough, it's the smaller things that haven't happened, even just Mouth-to-Tit action hasn't been there!

I seriously thought by now there would at the least been some light kissing or nipple sucking but I haven't read anything about it.  Maybe one day you lucky viewers will be treated to all of the above.  Fingers crossed for you all!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I seriously thought by now there would at the least been some light kissing or nipple sucking but I haven't read anything about it.  Maybe one day you lucky viewers will be treated to all of the above.  Fingers crossed for you all!!

Hand on trigger

• Haha 1

There is light minimal tit touching but that is it.  A bit off minor ass rubbing.  I would settle for some lengthy tit and nipple play by one to the other.  I think kissing is a long shot to happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Concour1 said:

There is light minimal tit touching but that is it.  A bit off minor ass rubbing.  I would settle for some lengthy tit and nipple play by one to the other.  I think kissing is a long shot to happen.

I agree with with the nipple play but all I was suggesting in my comment was some light kissing.  That's not too much to ask for the very patient viewers is it?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Concour1 said:

The funny thing is about that, they have kissed in the old apartment, but of course, that was just happy pecks on the lips when they did that arm in arm drink thing. Nothing ever more than that - But they haven't even done THAT here! Yet, have done much stronger stuff.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The funny thing is about that, they have kissed in the old apartment, but of course, that was just happy pecks on the lips when they did that arm in arm drink thing. Nothing ever more than that - But they haven't even done THAT here! 

That's sad, it's just sad I tell yah LOL

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That's sad, it's just sad I tell yah LOL

I know, you just weep for me!😂