Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Sappiamo cosa pensa Leora del (ormai ex) ragazzo di Malia. Ma Malia cosa pensa del ragazzo con cui si frequenta Leora? 

Perché mi sta bene che Leora dia consigli o suggerimenti a Malia ma è abbastanza ipocrita criticare, vista la SUA situazione sentimentale attuale. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

We know what Leora thinks of Malia's (now ex) boyfriend. But what does Malia think of the guy Leora is dating? 

Because I'm fine with Leora giving Malia advice or suggestions but it's quite hypocritical to criticize, given HER current emotional situation. 

No she doesn't criticise her, just isn't happy when she gets upset then runs back out, which is understandable. As for the other, i don't think Malia dare say anything! Sometimes the best thing for her to do, when we have seen the yelling calls, is to take the phone off Leora and get her to calm down - Now that is something we won't see happen! But i think most likely, any chat of this nature is done outside, away from us all.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Is aunt leora still at home ??

Should be, only been i think 3 days so far.

16 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

nice dinner pretty girl leora sushi 🍣🍱

Have a nice dinner for everyone in the family 

good night 😺

Wish leora boyfriend  would fuck them both then everybody nearly  would be happy then I could  wait for the boyfriend  and cut his dick off and save  it as a nice bedroom scent

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Hard on chris said:

Wish leora boyfriend  would fuck them both then everybody nearly  would be happy then I could  wait for the boyfriend  and cut his dick off and save  it as a nice bedroom scent

You're an odd man at times Chris.