Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

You are my hero  😀

My pleasure! 😆

Oh, BTW the balcony call was with her faithful Lapdog earlier too, before the flowers arrived. Here we fucking go again!!!!!!

Loverboy is definitely back in her very good books. For the time being of course....

Lk2YbzpMtjMIrP_BlqUVPzTb0MEIiVv-QDTUguyfbPV473KEGFgbeWA5oojge0tMhnqlHmYs18cclgf1JgS4Q07I

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Slipper, were you they one that made a comment about some kind of finger licking or something during one of their events?  If so, what happened?

I did indeed H! As she bated Malia, she licked her finger early on, then towards the end, sucked on 2 fingers as she was finishing Malia off. And a few weeks ago, she did the same, but that time waited until Malia had gone to the bathroom, almost as if she was unsure as to let her see it! But last night yes, licked then sucked her fingers as she bated her.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I did indeed H! As she bated Malia, she licked her finger early on, then towards the end, sucked on 2 fingers as she was finishing Malia off. And a few weeks ago, she did the same, but that time waited until Malia had gone to the bathroom, almost as if she was unsure as to let her see it! But last night yes, licked then sucked her fingers as she bated her.

Sounds interesting!!  Maybe they will take it a little further due to all their absence from the apartment.  If so, I can't wait to read about it!  What did Malia do when Leora sucked on two fingers?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

Eva 🐶

Eva would talk a lot more sense and be more adult than the other lapdog!😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds interesting!!  Maybe they will take it a little further due to all their absence from the apartment.  If so, I can't wait to read about it!  What did Malia do when Leora sucked on two fingers?

Well, if you want the details, at that point, she was busy rubbing her tits and moaning!😀

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh OK so she didn't see her do it....bummer lol

Fair point actually, she may have known, but probably not. Rather she did it than not! They have stepped forward recently, proper dildo penetration has now happened too. But funnily enough, it's the smaller things that haven't happened, even just Mouth-to-Tit action hasn't been there!