US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Get out of your shell and read what is really happening  other than the left wing articles you post.

BLM comes out in support of the Cuban communist regime—'condemns the US' | The Post Millennial

WWW.OUTKICK.COM

In a statement released Wednesday night, Black Lives Matter threw its support behind the Cuban government in its battle to maintain its communist control
EURWEB.COM

Black Lives Matter is catching heat for calling on the US government to lift the trade embargo against Cuba.

In fact, I think you might be bi-polar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

What in that sentence isn't civil?  Break it down Mr. Perfect.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Happyone.....Go fuck yourself.  You have nothing to offer that's worth a shit in reality.  

This is a prime example of O_U812's civility.:tongue:

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

What are you?  Stream boss?  Who gives a shit what you think?

What in that sentence isn't civil?  Break it down Mr. Perfect.

Happyone.....Go fuck yourself.  You have nothing to offer that's worth a shit in reality.  

In fact, I think you might be bi-polar.

Just proves that O_U812 is just unhappy person who can dish it out, but not take it, also with no meaningful responses 

36 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just proves that O_U812 is just unhappy person who can dish it out, but not take it, also with no meaningful responses 

I guess you didn't hear me the first time, eh?  GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.  Thanks and have a great day.  

• Like 1

😝 

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani are potentially facing a criminal investigation in Arizona over their efforts to pressure election officials into overturning the 2020 election.Arizona Attorney...

• Like 1