US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

BLM and the Squad are quick to condemn all White Americans for the past sin of slavery in the U.S., but they never condemn the actions of Blacks in Africa who sold their brothers and sisters to White slave traders.:dodgy:

9 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Just like the blm burn 🔥loot murder & al sharpshooter won't comment on the black on black murders that's 97% of black murders

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bet you will never see AOC nor any other member of the Squad at a pro freedom demonstration in support of the Cuban people.:dodgy:

9 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
GROW.ACORNS.COM

The cost of housing is rising in some parts of the country. Still dealing with the financial...

This is the reason that 0_U812 and golfer06 will N E V E R leave mommy's basement 

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The Prince George’s County Police Department released a statement about the incident on...

Evil 😈wicked demon-crats doing what they do best, destroying a child's life

you guys should just pm each other & save the rest of the world from your bigotry & stupidity.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't handle the truth, can you?

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I couldn't care less what you do or don't do. You are irrelevant to my life.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I've been watching Oh_Holly on Chaturbate and listening to some old music by The Isley Brothers, Little Richard and Chuck Berry. So much more enjoyable then reading the hate filled garbage O_U812 and Golfer post on this thread.:cool:

you are a pitiful excuse for a human being.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I've been watching Oh_Holly on Chaturbate and listening to some old music by The Isley Brothers, Little Richard and Chuck Berry. So much more enjoyable then reading the hate filled garbage O_U812 and Golfer post on this thread.:cool:

Well, now I know what your 38 year-old blond "GF" does for a living.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

waking up to this type of nonsense is really getting old. you are rivaling dear traitor for your ability to lie, distort, deny, project, & just be plain stupid. go away.

"waking up to this type nonsense"?  So that means you woke up at around 3:00am CDT or 11:00am Moscow time. Sort of confirms my assertion doesn't it, comrade Golfer?