US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats are scared to death that the truth about 2020 election fraud is going to be revealed.

No, we're not.  The truth has been in plain sight the whole time: Trump lost, fair and square.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, I don't really listen to Joe Biden that much. He's boring and lies a lot.😉

You don't listen to him "Much," but he lies "a lot."  You don't know what you're talking about.  tumblr_ma52qzVsRo1rvwttvo1_500.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He sure is now.  He still keeps spreading his big lie about the election being stolen from him.  After 8 months and no factual proof I would think he could start singing a different tune.   He knows himself there was not any fraud.  His only reason is because Losing in not in Trump's vocabulary.  He's right and everyone else is wrong.  

How would you know he is boring since he is not allowed to post on social media because of the liberal progressive dictators who run social media.  Guess you see no problem with that since government censor of speech has been the norm for many years in Canada.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He sure is now.  He still keeps spreading his big lie about the election being stolen from him.  After 8 months and no factual proof I would think he could start singing a different tune.   He knows himself there was not any fraud.  His only reason is because Losing in not in Trump's vocabulary.  He's right and everyone else is wrong.  

No factual proof? Read the July 13,2021 news release by VoterGA.org where they document specific cases of fraud and errors in the 2020 presidential vote count in Fulton County Georgia.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

You don't listen to him "Much," but he lies "a lot."  You don't know what you're talking about.  tumblr_ma52qzVsRo1rvwttvo1_500.gif

You forget how many years Joe has been in Washington, D.C., so I've had plenty of time to listen to him . That's why I don't pay much attention to him now because I know most of what he is saying is BS and he is very boring saying it.