DunDunnDunnnnnn

Kitten

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is such a shame to see Kitten and Nick falling out. Nick tried to be kind but then fell victim to a mail scam and Kitten was away suffering a family loss.

It seems such a shame that two people who have kindness in them are now falling out. I hope you both can forgive and forget. Be mature and kind to each other.

Nick you are a good guy. Kitten despite this episode you must see that there are good people out there. Don't let a misunderstanding cloud your judgement of everyone.

I have nothing wrong, i am fine, i just dont take kindly to people who have said im rude or selfish because i do not want to share my body

I have been through 10 facial surgeries due to my condition golden hart, i have experienced alot of pain that some people never will, i have felt like the bride of Frankenstein have my life and it has made me very awkward towards letting people see me. So yes im selfish for protecting myself,sorry that the big bad man got his feelings hurt.

Nick. Lay down and shut the f**K up. Are you a man or a child? If you are the man you claim, act like it. This isn't high school.

You made your point. Now just drop the subject. Move on.

I have nothing wrong, i am fine, i just dont take kindly to people who have said im rude or selfish because i do not want to share my body

I have been through 10 facial surgeries due to my condition golden hart, i have experienced alot of pain that some people never will, i have felt like the bride of Frankenstein have my life and it has made me very awkward towards letting people see me. So yes im selfish for protecting myself,sorry that the big bad man got his feelings hurt.

this my last message I will give to you . I didn't want to see your face or the rest , I don't care how you look  and I am not going to level  with you ,  you and dth and  tbg150 cane have with each other, have funn

Nick. Lay down and shut the f**K up. Are you a man or a child? If you are the man you claim, act like it. This isn't high school.

You made your point. Now just drop the subject. Move on.

so why the f*** you give tums up JA

As for me having anyone but the girl I'm married to, good luck mister. No 19 year old girl wants me. Trust me.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) thats now what you said in those messages