B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #83 (July)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

u can say that about all the girls in the project, apart from the odd 1 or 2

i dont see that in vivian nana tesla pam radi stella and so on.

with the twins its like they always have a music in their head so they have to dance or strike the pose.

idk them maybe they are models ( i mean models robots)

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

with the twins its like they always have a music in their head so they have to dance or strike the pose.

The only difference that I see is that twins are a lot better looking and more entertaining than those other girls. your robot joke isn't funny at all. 

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

mia uses her fingers so u can see more of it

i think u are very close to see their diff pussy type, keep watching cuz after all they are very nice robots

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

viv is always on her bed, nana is a fucking hyena,tes needs an audience or she mopes about,, stella is always offcam so i dont know what she does, and pam and radi is ur 1 or 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

The only difference that I see is that twins are a lot better looking and more entertaining than those other girls. your robot joke isn't funny at all. 

i cant force u to laugh, im sorry

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

i went for easy on the eye, but yours will do

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

viv is always on her bed, nana is a fucking hyena,tes needs an audience or she mopes about,, stella is always offcam so i dont know what she does, and pam and radi is ur 1 or 2

but guys its my own taste, if yur is different its yur choice too, thats why we have a wonderful forum (cc) to express ourself and know each other

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but guys its my own taste, if yur is different its yur choice too, thats why we have a wonderful forum (cc) to express ourself and know each other

u asked me a question and i answered, im not saying im right, but i am lol