B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #83 (July)

I Had trouble logging on yesterday, locked me out after 3 attempts but then would let me reset the PW because i didnt answer the security question correctly??? I mean i tied, you know 42 "life the universe and everything" but nooooo. Today no problem, changed he PW and straight in. just a glich i guess, happens sometimes. Ah well

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ist der russische Kosmonautenkopf noch in der Villa? Ich kann nicht glauben, dass ihr Leute nicht müde seid, diesen Idioten die ganze Zeit zu sehen!!

We are tired  of reading Harley 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is the Russian Cosmonauthead still in the Villa?  I can't believe you people aren't tired of seeing that idiot all the time!!

who cares..

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

who cares..

Obviously, none of you care about anything RLC does.  Sorry, I'm not wired that way!  If I was paying for a service and I got tired of how things were going, I would let them know but you clowns don't give a crap as long as there are naked girls involved!!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

From memory, having come to the Czech Republic for sporting events, I believe that RLC is prohibited in the Czech Republic, as in Russia, you need a VPN to solve this problem

in spain too, but if u use VPN they said proxy detected and you cannot view the website..any solution?

i also tried with TOR but the problems is the same

1 minute ago, jacopo89 said:

in spain too, but if u use VPN they said proxy detected and you cannot view the website..any solution?

i also tried with TOR but the problems is the same

it can only trace the widely used IPs, try different locations and different servers from your VPN provider until you get lucky 😁  you can also buy a dedicated IP that's assigned only to you 😉