Katya & Ruslan Pictures - Split #1

Rather than a long speech, can't we only think that Katya/Ruslan, as the majority of today's young people, have not learned to cook. They may not know to cook something else than basic food: pasta, potatoes ... If they come from a disadvantaged social background (supposition) they have no other references.

Otherwise, I wonder what's going to get out of the collective imagination and I do not romance their education or skills that seem very limited, watching them live...

That's all I can say.  :)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than a long speech, can't we only think that Katya/Ruslan, as the majority of today's young people, have not learned to cook. They may not know to cook something else than basic food: pasta, potatoes ... If they come from a disadvantaged social background (supposition) they have no other references.

Otherwise, I wonder what's going to get out of the collective imagination and I do not romance their education or skills that seem very limited, watching them live...

That's all I can say.  :)

me parece que los colectivos sociales desfavorecidos son los que mejor cocinan , el instinto de supervivencia en los pueblos hizo que con poco dinero comieran muchos , de hay los platos de cuchara y los alimentos en salmuera para evitar su putrefaccion , como el jamon o pata seca de cerdo como ustedes llaman que es una exquisitez y cuyo precio puede llegar a 800 euros la pieza . y que se sirve en los mejores RTES del mundo .

Si les jeunes ne savent pas cuisiner aujourd'hui, c'est de la faute de leurs parents qui les ont mal éduqués et se lamenter sur le passé ne sert à rien. Ce défaut d'éducation est lourd de conséquence pour le porte-monnaie et la santé.

S'ils savaient cuisiner, ils n'achèteraient pas toute cette boisson et nourriture préparée remplie de sucre, de sel et autres produits chimiques néfastes à la santé (conservateur, exhausteur de goût), voire même dangereux (perturbateurs endocriniens). Les problèmes d'obésité seraient moindre ainsi que les problèmes cardiaques qui en découlent.

Il est toujours temps d'éduquer ses enfants, quel que soit leur âge. La cuisine de tous les jours ne demande pas beaucoup d'efforts, seulement quelques recettes simples et un peu d'idée pour retrouver les saveurs de l'enfance. Mais surtout, il faut donner l'envie.

Si vous estimez qu'il est trop tard pour vos enfants, faites le avec vos petits-enfants en leur faisant découvrir des plats qu'ils vont aimer. Ils sauront le répéter à leurs père et mère et vous aurez peut-être gagné...  ;)

-------------------------

If young people don't cook today is the fault of their parents who are poorly educated and lamenting the past is useless. This lack of education has far-reaching consequences for wallet and health.

Cook, if they knew, they would not buy all this convinience food and drink, full of sugar, salt and other unhealthy (preservatives, flavor enhancer) and even dangerous chemicals (endocrine disruptors). The problems of obesity would be lower as well as cardiovascular disease that result, cholesterol, diabetes...

There is still time to educate its children, whatever their age. Cooking everyday does not require much effort, just a few simple recipes and a little idea to find the flavors of childhood. But above all, we must want to do.

If you feel it is too late to teach your children, do it with your grandchildren as they encounter dishes that they will love. They will repeat their father and mother and you may have won...  ;)

Everybody in my family, including the grandchildren, can cook. It is an enjoyable hobby, and having a big family dinner is far more rewarding than picking up fast food at a drive-through restaurant whilst texting friends whose faces you never actually see.

Gotta go now. Yesterday, it was spaghetti sauce from scratch (12 hours required), today: vegetable beef barley soup from scratch (6 hours.) It is time for Foamy to get out of CC and go chop up the vegetables..it will be so nummy and healthy that even experts like Nora & Kiko & Van will approve.  8)

Suffice to say, every time I see an RLC couple like Katya and Ruslan cooking their own food, it is a good thing.

In the old days, children were taught by their parents and grandparents how to cook and how to enjoy eating dinner with their family.

And some other children were taught by their parents and grandparents to pick pockets, steal, kidnap, change a tire with only a crowbar and a screwdriver, tell fortunes, use cards, bones, and sticks to forecast the future, to turn tricks in the back streets, and so on.  Then, after a long day, the whole family would get together and enjoy a relaxed meal, sharing the product of their collective industry. 

Moi qui pensais que les écureuils se nourrissaient exclusivement de graines et de noisettes, je découvre qu'ils mangent aussi des pâtes et de la soupe. On n'arrête pas le progrès...

I thought that squirrels ate only seeds and nuts, I discovered that they also eat pasta and soup. We can't stop progress ...

I think this young woman is much like Katya, it's a bit the same style, what do you think ??

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yours much more sassy air. I didn't say "bitch", or I didn't say strong...  ;D

just as pretty and seems much sexier.

Moi qui pensais que les écureuils se nourrissaient exclusivement de graines et de noisettes, je découvre qu'ils mangent aussi des pâtes et de la soupe. On n'arrête pas le progrès...

I thought that squirrels ate only seeds and nuts, I discovered that they also eat pasta and soup. We can't stop progress ...

We squirrels enjoy the taste of good food, fine wines, Cognac, and freshly washed Russian women.

Nous écureuils aiment le goût de la bonne nourriture, de bons vins, cognac, et les femmes russes fraîchement lavés.

We squirrels enjoy the taste of good food, fine wines, Cognac, and freshly washed Russian women.

Nous écureuils aiment le goût de la bonne nourriture, de bons vins, cognac, et les femmes russes fraîchement lavés.

After all, Captain Squirrel, sweet dreams are made of cheese; who am I to dis a brie....