Katya & Ruslan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video of sex today: (The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The person that originally uploaded this posted it to Firedrive. Why did you take his video and upload it to ul.to instead of just providing his Firedrive link?  Oh, I know, you wanted to make a profit off someone else's work.  >:(

doesn't take a whole lot of brains to figure out you will have this all over the internet before morning and drive these couples right back under the covers. I wish you could all just do this privately between you. It's frusterating for those who buy memberships to have you all bitch about the quality while you are the ones screwing it up.

Congrats on -200, Rodent.

I am here, today, to thank you for all your contributions, your support,  your tireless campaigning and the team work that made our victory possible. But let me be clear: you can be SHORE of this  -- our job is not finished. Our journey has just begun, and I shall continue my quest for improvement of my -karma score so that we can keep CC moving forward!