Katya & Ruslan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh how nice,free life  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

They had another fuck today? of the morning I watched, did not last only three or four minutes when I called them the cam they were already in bed but watching tv, had a another fuck? or only in the morning?

Google Tradutor para empresas:Google Toolkit de tradução para appsTradutor de sitesGlobal Market Finder

this morning when you wake up they had sex under the covers

fairly quickly after sex have not even washed

Katya even came out wearing the same shirt with which he slept all night

That sucks!

las bragas negras se las puso el viernes por la tarde . esta tarde hace dos dias . creo que cuando se las quite van a hacer caldo de sopa , y van a invitar a kiko

this morning when you wake up they had sex under the covers

fairly quickly after sex have not even washed

Katya even came out wearing the same shirt with which he slept all night

That sucks!

las bragas negras se las puso el viernes por la tarde . esta tarde hace dos dias . creo que cuando se las quite van a hacer caldo de sopa , y van a invitar a kiko

;D ;D ;D

Marta is no less

this  morning she got dressed and went out

that couple is?

It does surprise me that Katya wears her panties for such a long time. She takes nice long baths/showers and does keep herself clean but is prepared to wear underwear for days.

I thought modern women didn't do such a thing. Maybe Ruslan has developed a website to sell soiled underwear! Imagine sniffing Katya's panties after 3 days wear!!!! Not something that turns me on but I know some men love it!!!

Guest RLCVideoArchive

It does surprise me that Katya wears her panties for such a long time. She takes nice long baths/showers and does keep herself clean but is prepared to wear underwear for days.

I thought modern women didn't do such a thing. Maybe Ruslan has developed a website to sell soiled underwear! Imagine sniffing Katya's panties after 3 days wear!!!! Not something that turns me on but I know some men love it!!!

Lol I think that's stronger than chloroform!

@ RLCVideoArchive

C'est gentil de ta part.... mais marque une description aux liens pour ceux qui ne sont pas abonnés à uploaded !!!!

De plus, j'ai cliqué sur 5 liens pour voir... 2 sont mes vidéos... tu en vends combien d'autres qui ne sont pas à toi ? Toutes ?

---

That's nice of you but mark a description in the links for those who are not subscribed to uploaded!!!!

Furthermore, I clicked 5 links to see 2 are my videos you sell it how many others which do not belong to you? All?

Furthermore, I clicked 5 links to see 2 are my videos you sell it how many others which do not belong to you? All?

That's one of, if not THE slimiest things someone can do on this board. Unfortunately, it happens quite a bit here.

Did you hear that RLCVideoArchive? Are you stealing other peoples videos and claiming them as your own? You sir are a slimey piece of shit.

That's one of, if not THE slimiest things someone can do on this board. Unfortunately, it happens quite a bit here.

Did you hear that RLCVideoArchive? Are you stealing other peoples videos and claiming them as your own? You sir are a slimey piece of shit.

Well to put it bluntly all these video's are the property of RLC and were stolen from them in the first place, so i cant see what right you have to moan about someone stealing them when you stole them originally.