B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

the fact that these three women are veterens and they bate under the covers is enough of a reason on its own for them to get kicked off the project. Then on top of that they just sit and watch tv all day and do nothing untill they are forced to organise a gathering which ends up being a tease fest its just not good enough

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, james deen said:

at least with monica and amira they interacted naturally with the other apartments and did open bates these lot just isolate by themselves apart from one time a month where they do a forced gathering.

From amazing and incredible squirting , anal , multi partners , lesbian and whatever kinky anyone’s fantasy wished from the best RLC apartment last year with Fiora , Mimi , Ulyana , Olivia , Piper , Taylor , the Masha holidays bonus session to the early amazing Monica and her on camera sex , to beautiful Amira who contributed so much more than any of her previous stays to total professional and respectful till the last days fan base Amalia to “ this “ .. and it seems getting worse as the tenants seem not to care  at all … and again , why should they ? Similar groundhog events  has been happening for more than a year some thousand kilometers northern and the tenants are the most benefited , even more I would assume , than the GOV project participants .. why should they do or show more ? 

51 minutes ago, james deen said:

the fact that these three women are veterens and they bate under the covers is enough of a reason on its own for them to get kicked off the project. Then on top of that they just sit and watch tv all day and do nothing untill they are forced to organise a gathering which ends up being a tease fest its just not good enough

In Anna's defense, she bated some times uncovered and right in front of the camera. And she takes the bath stand up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In Anna's defense, she bated some times uncovered and right in front of the camera. And she takes the bath stand up.

I agree! Anna has bated many times uncovered as of late. When Mila is taking part in a show she doesn't seem to be shy at all ,but when she bates alone she prefers to keep it private. Now she's got me curious.:smile:

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She also goes on vacation every 3 weeks to avoid bringing a guy on camera. She's been slightly better than the other two, but that's hardly much of a compliment. If these were 3 completely new girls, I'd say this was a poor start but maybe they'd get better with time. Given that they have more than 10 combined previous RLC stays between them, it's just ridiculous.

• Upvote 7