Leora & Malia - Home Activities #33

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 hours ago, marco6742 said:

You're a joke mate, it's because of people like you listening to the TV and tiny group of advisers that we are in this mess, not a micky mouse virus that ran it's course, I suppose you'll be there at the front of the queue getting your double jab and your bio-app so that you can go to the shop while you all start developing REAL medical problems because you listen to the clowns on the media that are stripping humanity of their freedoms on the co-tails of a virus that is NOW no more deadly than a bad cold (before you pipe up, I said NOW, it was deadly when it was new until EVERYBODY had it at least once, it became more infectious and less deadly which ALL corona-viruses do).

You need to educate yourself, watch a few vids with Robert Malone (inventor of the MRNA vaccine that you will all be taking), Brett weinstein (considered one of the worlds leading evolutionary biologists), Mike yeadon (former president of Pfizer), That's where you should be getting your life changing information from, not celebrities, politicians or social media.

There is only one problem with you bullshit theories: I had two classmates who both believed what you are trying to sell the public and they gave speeches on the same bullshit (including to some of you cohorts who used to live in Washington DC. Now they are both dead and I am still here because I did not trust them.  Glad you decided not to wear a mask. Have a good life. LOL  

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, marco6742 said:

You're a joke mate, it's because of people like you listening to the TV and tiny group of advisers that we are in this mess, not a micky mouse virus that ran it's course, I suppose you'll be there at the front of the queue getting your double jab and your bio-app so that you can go to the shop while you all start developing REAL medical problems because you listen to the clowns on the media that are stripping humanity of their freedoms on the co-tails of a virus that is NOW no more deadly than a bad cold (before you pipe up, I said NOW, it was deadly when it was new until EVERYBODY had it at least once, it became more infectious and less deadly which ALL corona-viruses do).

You need to educate yourself, watch a few vids with Robert Malone (inventor of the MRNA vaccine that you will all be taking), Brett weinstein (considered one of the worlds leading evolutionary biologists), Mike yeadon (former president of Pfizer), That's where you should be getting your life changing information from, not celebrities, politicians or social media.

Bullshit!!! I lost a friend last week, a medical professional, who died of Covid! It is because of idiots like you that the world wide death toll is so high.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Bullshit!!! I lost a friend last week, a medical professional, who died of Covid! It is because of idiots like you that the world wide death toll is so high.

Also I lost a friend in Brazil 

he was a retired doctor 

a month on the machines 

ended up dying 

covid - China virus 👿

• Like 1