US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I read many news articles everyday. I just don't read the biased garbage you and O_U812 post on this thread.

you read the articles that are biased toward the other side. that side has too often left reality behind.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

They would have tried to keep the public from knowing the race of both the police officer and the victim just like they have kept the name of Ashli Babbitt's shooter a secret.

it's called distraction from the real problem.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

President Joe Biden issued a sweeping executive order Monday to target those in the...

Talking about stolen elections 

as you continue to whine about the election that wasn't stolen there is 1 thing that would help you. it's called evidence & we still haven't seen any.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow! A whataboutism from the guy who condemns everyone else anytime they use what about to answer a comment.  But that's exactly what I have come to expect from the little phony hypocrite O_U812.

that isn't a whataboutism. it's what has been happening since obama's election & continues each day right before your eyes.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because the name of every other police officer in the country who is involved in a shooting is made public. Why should this Capitol police officer receive special treatment?:huh:

death threats from your friends would be a good reason.

• Upvote 1