US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, with his long-time-coming South Dakota "cyber symposium" finally upon us, is still promising data that will serve as "absolute proof" that agents of the...

I guess smart people are finally using his pillows to cover their ears to avoid listening to this crap.

But I think also that they are finding cheaper and better pillows to use instead. 😏

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CENSUS.GOV

Frequently requested statistics for: Miami-Dade County, Florida

Happyone how can I be isolated when there's over 2.7 million people living in Miami-Dade 

By isolated--I meant stay in your own house--do not go outside---do not allow people into your house----

That way you should be safe from Covid.

11 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It's called listening to the experts.  Try it sometime.

Listening to experts is all well and good, but even they cannot tell political affiliation for everyone not wearing a mask.

It may be true that a lot of Republicans do not wear masks, but so do some Democrats---so you cannot tell political affiliation by who is not wearing a mask.  Case in point, I live in a predominately Democrat area of California--and a lot are not wearing masks in places like Costco, Walmart, Sam's Club-and some restaurants I have been to.

51 minutes ago, happyone said:

Once again--has anyone been arrested for destroying someone else"s American flag???  I have not read of any instance.--could be wrong

destroying someone else's flag isn't allowed obviously.  i haven't read about that happening.

46 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is not true---It has been documented and you know it that many super rich old white men are Democrats.

WWW.MSN.COM

Democrats are the party of the wealthy, a flip from decades ago when it was the party of the poor and middle class.

did i say all? bottom line is that qtrumlicans  have done nothing but obstruct & deny reality such as climate science & lately covid. in the past they might have been able to talk about budget balancing & debt but that went out the window with dear traitor's tax cut. also the constant freedom chants bely their actions as it boils down to "you are free to do as we say but even then only until we change our minds. for instance freedom of religion doesn't mean free to be christian only. no government control of your body doesn't mean except for abortion. there is a lot of doublespeak & very little actual addressing of problems. it's more about deny, blame, argue. it's not rocket science. anyone can see it without looking too far.

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Biden's getting things done, and that's necessary for our crumbling infrastructure.  19 Senate Republi-cons agree.

Too bad only a small part of the infrastructure money will be spent on actual infrastructure. The 19 Republicans who supported the bill are Rino swamp dwelling career politicians who only care about their political careers. Too bad for them that they made a big political mistake for which they will pay in their next primary election. 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad only a small part of the infrastructure money will be spent on actual infrastructure. The 19 Republicans who supported the bill are Rino swamp dwelling career politicians who only care about their political careers. Too bad for them that they made a big political mistake for which they will pay in their next primary election. 

I posted where the money is going.  But you didn't read it, obviously.  You only believe what the last RW nutjob said.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

A Marxist future? Not if I can help stop it.:dodgy:

Sure.  Vote as many times as you possibly can.  Stuff the ballot box.  Get a Jewish ray gun and zap the voting machines.  Whatever it takes. 

• Like 1