US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the switch will happen gradually. but you'll still find something to whine about no matter what happens. i think i hear dear traitor whistling "here boy" so you had better hurry.

I'm surprised Joe Biden can still whistle.😏

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Listening to experts is all well and good, but even they cannot tell political affiliation for everyone not wearing a mask.

It may be true that a lot of Republicans do not wear masks, but so do some Democrats---so you cannot tell political affiliation by who is not wearing a mask.  Case in point, I live in a predominately Democrat area of California--and a lot are not wearing masks in places like Costco, Walmart, Sam's Club-and some restaurants I have been to.

I live in rural MAGAt Michigan, and I can definitely tell who's who.  10-1 no mask to mask ratio.....about the same margin by which Trump won this county.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You're afraid of a vaccine that absolutely will not hurt you.  The vaccine saves us "Demoncrats" from being hospitalized, intubated, cathed and dying.  We also wear masks in public.  I can tell political affiliation by who's masking up and who isn't, and that's sad.

When did Rep.Tlaib, Nancy Pelosi, Mayor Bowser, Mayor Lightfoot, Gov. Newsom, and Barack Obama become Republicans?   And knowing how much of a phony and hypocrite you are, you probably don't wear a mask just like the people I just listed.

25 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Sure.  Vote as many times as you possibly can.  Stuff the ballot box.  Get a Jewish ray gun and zap the voting machines.  Whatever it takes. 

I'd be satisfied with just having fair and honest elections which Democrats don't want. 

26 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I live in rural MAGAt Michigan, and I can definitely tell who's who.  10-1 no mask to mask ratio.....about the same margin by which Trump won this county.

That's because the Republicans in your county were vaccinated with the vaccines developed during the Trump Administration and don't need to wear masks.:cool:

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

In a small rural town of about 1000 people, I guess it would be easy🤣

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When did Rep.Tlaib, Nancy Pelosi, Mayor Bowser, Mayor Lightfoot, Gov. Newsom, and Barack Obama become Republicans?   And knowing how much of a phony and hypocrite you are, you probably don't wear a mask just like the people I just listed.

Anytime I'm in public, I have an n-95 mask on with an n-95 filter inside it.  I'm not stupid like you.

• Like 1